If you receive error code 963 in the Google Play Store, you will no longer be able to download apps and app updates. In this practical tip, we will show you how to solve the problem.
Fix error code 963 in the Google Play Store – this is how it works
Note: Error code 963 is often associated with error 907 . The solution is identical:
- First, open the “Settings” app on your Android smartphone.
- In the “Apps” category, “All” now has the “Google Play Store.”
- Tap on the button “Force stop” to stop the process.
- The “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” buttons clear the Play Store app.
- Then tap “Uninstall updates” and then restart your smartphone.
- If you open the Google Play Store, the error code 963 should not reappear.
Also Read: Instagram Account hacked – what to do?
Google Play Store: Resolve error code 963 – more tips
If the above instructions have not been successful, the SD card may also be to blame for the whole thing. There is also a solution for this:
- Open the “Memory” category in the “Settings” app.
- Select “Remove SD Card” below.
- Remove the SD card from the phone and restart the device.
- Start the Google Play Store and try to load an app.
- If the problem is resolved, you can replace the SD card.