To share and view pictures in the Instagram social media app you need an account. In some cases, it may happen that the Instagram account is blocked.
This occurs especially if the conditions of use have been violated. If the account is suspended, that does not necessarily mean the end of social media life.
Instagram account suspended: reasons and causes
- Upload images with inappropriate content, such as nude photos or violent content photos
- Copyright infringement by uploading images that are not yours
- Misconduct in comments, for example insults or crimes
- Using bots, for example for many likes and comments within a short time
- Fake profiles
Also Read: Instagram action blocked – what to do?
Instagram: Account locked? So you can restore him
If you are firmly convinced that you have not violated the community standards, you can appeal the account ban:
- You will be notified after the login attempt that your account has been blocked.
- Here you can click on ” More “.
- The option ” insert appeal ” appears.
- In the form you must indicate that you did not violate community guidelines and the account was wrongly blocked .
- After submitting the form your case will be checked. However, the processing may take several days.
Has your account been wrongfully blocked? What has happened? Could you be unlocked again or is the problem still there? Post it in our comments!
There are countless social networks on the internet. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many more. We want to know how often you use the different networks!
Write us in the comments or share the article. We look forward to your opinion – and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.