Township is a popular urban design simulation. Game progress can easily be transferred to a new phone. For this you need a social network.
How to transfer township game to another phone
The following guide works for iOS and Android. Windows or Windows Phones are not considered for transmission.
- First you have to secure the game progress of Township .
- To do this, link your existing gaming account to one of the available social networks, such as Facebook. Your game progress will be secured via a cloud.
- Now download the latest version of the game to your new smartphone by installing the game.
- The tutorial must be completed before you can transfer the score. This does not take long.
- Then open the game options and select the same social network you used for your old account.
- In the next window you can download your city. Then press the “Confirm” field and you are playing with your previous score.
If you no longer want to play the city simulation you can delete your Township score.