If you would like to download a complete photo album from Facebook, this works in different ways. The important thing is who uploaded the pictures. If it is your own album, a download on the Facebook website is possible without any problems. In the albums of others you need the help of special tools.
Download your own Facebook photo albums
You can easily download your uploaded pictures and albums on Facebook in your photo-secured version.
- Go to the Facebook page in your browser and log in if necessary.
- Click on your name in the upper left corner to access your profile.
- Select “Photos” in the navigation.
- Switch to the “Albums” view there.
- In the overview, select the album you want to download and call it with the left mouse button.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Download Album”.
Also Read: 20 Useful Windows Commands You Should Know
Facebook then prepares the pictures for download, which may take some time, depending on the number and size of the pictures. The album will then be downloaded as a ZIP file and saved on your computer.
download all facebook photos of someone
To download the photo albums of friends on Facebook, you need the help of a tool. Facebook itself does not offer this possibility. For example, the tools “Pick & Zip” and “Photograbber” are two great options that you can use to download pictures from Facebook.