If you have prematurely deleted pictures from your SD card, or if they are gone because of a card error, you can restore them. We’ll show you how to get your files back with a simple tool.
Restore images from the SD card for free with Recuva
- Thanks to the free tool “Recuva” you can restore your pictures from the camera or SD card without problems:
- First, you need to download the Recuva tool and install it on your PC.
- When the installation completes successfully, you can start Recuva directly.
- You will be accompanied by the following process. Start with “Next” and then specify the file type, in this case “Pictures”.
- After that you have to specify the file path of the lost pictures. Select the second item “On my memory card”.
- Now you can start the verification process with “Start”.
- After a short wait, you will see all the pictures you can restore. Simply mark the desired images and click on “Restore …”.
- Finally, you must specify in which directory the images should be restored.