Township is a popular urban design simulation. Game progress can easily be transferred to a new phone. For this you need a social network.
How to transfer township game to another phone
The following guide works for iOS and Android. Windows or Windows Phones are not considered for transmission.
- First you have to secure the game progress of Township .
- To do this, link your existing gaming account to one of the available social networks, such as Facebook. Your game progress will be secured via a cloud.
- Now download the latest version of the game to your new smartphone by installing the game.
- The tutorial must be completed before you can transfer the score. This does not take long.
- Then open the game options and select the same social network you used for your old account.
- In the next window you can download your city. Then press the “Confirm” field and you are playing with your previous score.
Also Read: How to Reset Windows 10 PC to Factory Settings
If you no longer want to play the city simulation you can delete your Township score.