Facebook is down and unreachable right now. If that’s the case, you’ll get the error message: “Sorry, something went wrong.” However, you can usually access the Facebook network with a trick. We show what you can do when Facebook is down
Facebook down: Something went wrong – you can do that
When Facebook is down, it is usually a disruption to the social network. Why this is and whether you can do something in this case, we show you in this practical tip.
If Facebook is down and displaying the error message Something went wrong , you can do the following: First, check if Facebook is really down. In some circumstances, only your PC will be affected:
- First, check if your internet connection is still working and other web pages can be accessed in the browser.
- Check if Facebook does not work on another PC either. Alternatively, you can also ask a friend if Facebook is still running on him.
- Call the website isitdownrightnow.com . It shows all the disruptions of the social network.
- If there is a Facebook error, the problem is most likely the Facebook servers.
- How you can still check if Facebook really does not work, you’ll learn here: Is Facebook Offline? Check faults online .
- If it’s clear that Facebook is down, you’re probably still able to log in to the social network.
Facebook down: Disruption of the social network
To make sure that the problem is caused locally by your PC or your Internet, you should check your Internet connection. However, if other websites can be called normally, it is almost certainly a fault on Facebook.On the website you can find out if other users are affected by the problem and if this Facebook is also down.
Also Read: How to delete your Spotify account
In such a case, unfortunately, you can not do anything about the disruption. The problem is probably on the Facebook servers – there’s only wait and see.If you have problems with mobile access to Facebook, you should reinstall the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device and check your mobile Internet connection. However, the cause can also be on Facebook itself.