Connect your devices anywhere with the Internet – easily with the help of your mobile phone and a hotspot. In this guide we are going to tell you How to Create a Mobile Hotspot .
You are on the way and want to connect your laptop or tablet to the internet, but the next free WLAN is not in sight? With the help of a Wi-Fi hotspot from your smartphone, you can easily take a bit of data and use it to work on other devices. By assigning a password, you ensure that only you or the owner of the password have access to your hotspot and can use it. We’ll explain How to Create a Mobile Hotspot with an Android Phone.
Set up hotspot on Android
Follow our step-by-step guide or watch the quick start guide .
Open the ” Settings ” on your smartphone .
Next, tap on ” Wireless & networks “. On other devices, the mobile hotspot can also be found under ” Network & Internet ” or ” Connections “.
Now go to ” Tethering & Mobile Hotspot “.
Next, tap ” Set up Wi-Fi hotspot “.
To set a name and password for your Wi-Fi hotspot, tap Configure Wi-Fi hotspot .
Note: You only need to do this step the first time you set up the hotspot. Your settings will be saved as long as you do not make any changes.
On some devices the device name is automatically preset. Tap ” Network Name ” to change it.
Also Read: How To See Instagram Stories Anonymously
If necessary, enter an individual network name and then tap ” Save “.
Then set the password for your hotspot in the appropriate field . Be sure to use a strong password to prevent unauthorized users from using your data volume through the hotspot. To save all settings, tap ” Save “.
To enable your Wi-Fi hotspot, tap the button next to the network name . Now the hotspot will be displayed on your external devices. The password allows you to connect to Wi-Fi as you would expect from other Wi- Fi networks .
Note: The amount of data consumed is deducted from your phone. Therefore, be sure to disable the hotspot as soon as you no longer need an internet connection for your devices.
Tip: You want to save data volume? We have collected some helpful tips for you.
how to use mobile hotspot android – quick start Guide
- Go to the ” Settings ” of your smartphone.
- Touch ” Network & Internet ” or ” Connections “.
- Select ” Tethering & Mobile Hotspot “.
- Then tap on ” Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot “.
- To configure your Wi-Fi hotspot, first touch ” Configure Wi-Fi hotspot “.
- Then go to ” Network Name” if you want to customize the name of the hotspot on your phone.
- Then enter the name and confirm with ” Save “.
- In the field ” Password ” you define a secure password and then tap on ” Save “.
- Check the box next to the network name of your Wi-Fi hotspot and connect to your devices by entering the password on the Internet.
we are sure by following our article about “how to use mobile hotspot android” , you are now familiar with it. In case if you have any question about how turn on mobile hotspot on android feel free to write us.